Myland Fete – August Bank Holiday Monday
August 28th 2017, 12-4pm
We need volunteers to:
- help organise entertainment and stalls prior to the fete;
- help with setting up on the day or running a stall;
- help with taking down at the end of the event;
- donate prizes for the raffle;
- donate prizes for the tombola.
Even an hour or two of your time would make a difference and contribute to the success of this popular event.
Or perhaps you are a potential stallholder who would like a pitch at our fete to sell your products or share information on your charity or community group?
Our aim is to make this event a fun, family afternoon with something for everybody. This can only be achieved through the goodwill of volunteers. Many hands make light work and life more interesting!
or phone on 853400.
Clerk & RFO
Myland Community Council